2 days ago
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I can't believe i'm saying this....
...but we are moving back to South Carolina. I'm keeping the details to a minimum, but basically Matt's job here was making him miserable. It turned out to not be a good fit for him in many ways, so he quit and his last day was Monday. Thankfully, the company he worked for in SC rehired him and is welcoming him back as if he never left. We are so glad of that. This is bittersweet, we loved loved living here in TN, but with the house hanging over our heads and the disappointing job it just made sense to move back. So we're moving back tomorrow, the little amount that we brought with us. We will be busy unpacking, enjoying the Christmas season, and traveling. So the blog will be optional for the next month. I do have some cute videos to share, hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow...sorry to hear things didn't work out with this new job. But Praise God that he was able to return to his old one! God is good :)
I just heard the news. Wow! Life is definitely a rollercoaster. This is all in God's big plan for you guys! I'm so glad that Matt was able to get his old job back and (selfishly) I'm a little happy you're moving back. Let's try to get together for lunch or something once you get settled back in.
Adriane R.
That's good that Matt was able to get his job back. I know you're thankful for that.. Sorry that it didn't work out! :( Sorry that you have to unpack again--did you pack your whole house?
At least you can make the move back together as a family and can be in your own home again! I'll pray for you as you make this transition back to what you were used to!
Miss you!
Wow!
I will be praying for y'all for this transition back!
Can't imagine moving again with a babe!
Sad you won't be in TN (I would LOVE to meet your little lady & see you!), but I'm so glad that you'll be able to return to SC.
Keep us updated!
Post a Comment