Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I've been doing most of my Christmas shopping online this year, due mostly to the fact that I have found the best deals online! I thought I'd share a few website that have helped me get the best deals besides Amazon and Store Websites.

This website gives you a $20 credit for signing up, it can also be applied to shipping. It's mostly apparel. I bought Hannah some Eric Carle Stride Rite shoes for $9 Shipped!
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/lbbledsoe

This website has mommy and children's items. They give you a $15 credit for signing up.
http://www.zulily.com/invite/lbledsoe240

OneKingsLane.com has some great deals on home decor and other misc. items. I bought a Vera Bradley gift for someone :) They don't give you a credit for signing up,but if you refer a friend and they buy, you get $25.00. If you do sign up, please input my email address, lbbledsoe@gmail.com.

Modnique is an apparel website, they only give you a $5 credit, but they do have some really good deals on brand name clothes. I also used this to buy a Christmas gift, not telling :)
http://www.modnique.com/invite/lbbledsoe@gmail.com

Gilt.com has some great deals on clothing, kids toys, and even children's books! There is no sign on credit, but you might just find a good deal! They have randomly sent me two $25 credits and I used them on Christmas gifts and wooden toys for Hannah.

Don't feel like you have to sign up for these. But if you do, please use the links I provided so I can use the credits. I only share these because I got great deals too! Happy Shopping :)

No comments: