Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pigtails



I want Hannah to sport some cute little pigtails so bad, but it's just not working. Plus she wants to play with them so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer... Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Lauren said...

cute cute cute!

I don't know. Maybe you could get some hair extensions.. haha. :) Just kidding. She has little antennas :)

Laura said...

i am impressed! Molly just really doesn't like bows! Or for me to fix her hair! If I finally get something in...it's out when she finds it! So just keep trying and maybe if she gets used to it now..when she gets more hair you can go pigtail crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure either....but is she calling her hairdresser for help?

But as I remember you had "sprouts" before pig tails and then the pony. Still cute as a bug.

love,
mom

Lauren V. said...

My suggestion? Keep the pigtails!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Haha. Hopefully she'll get used to her little antennae soon and all will be well :)

B and R Davenport said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!