We had a very special visitor this week, we call her "Auntie Megs". She is one of my closest friends from the college years and I'm so glad we're still close even though we are miles and miles apart, she lives in Peoria, IL and is a school teacher. When she pulled up, Hannah and I went out to great her and Hannah immediately went into her arms, although the last time she saw her was when she was 6 weeks old. Megan just has something special about her and Hannah knew it. :) At times she was more content with Megan than she was with Matt or I!!
Megan and I had the best time, it was only two days, but we made the best of it! We shopped and talked and walked and talked and went to the pool and talked and just hung out and talked. I feel like I talked so much, but it was just good catch up time! I miss her and hope to visit her up in IL one day, but for now we're making this yearly to trip to SC a tradition :) Megan and I forgot to get a picture together, I could kick myself!
Hannah does not give out kisses very easily, but when Megan was telling her bye, she gave her three slobbery kisses in a row. I tear up just thinkin' about it. :)
Next week, Hannah and I are off to visit TN for a few days to stay with Mom, Dad, and Stef (who I haven't seen since April!!) and visit some friends and my Mamaw on the way back. So we're super excited about that!
1 comment:
Awwwwww......I can just feel the love between those two. Sooooo sweet. Glad you all had a great time.
mom
Post a Comment