Just since we've been back in SC Hannah is able to sit up on her own for longer periods of time. She's really working those core muscles. I have to put her in the sitting position but she can keep herself up for quite a while.
What a big girl she is. She looks sooo grown up sitting there all by herself. Even her hair is getting longer. I missing out on all this. I'll see you soon. love mopy
4 comments:
Anna has that same toy -- and she still plays with it, even at 15 months! She likes the music.
What a big girl she is. She looks sooo grown up sitting there all by herself. Even her hair is getting longer. I missing out on all this. I'll see you soon.
love mopy
Yeah, Hannah!! :) She does look like such a big girl sitting up!
WOW! Such a big girl! She looks so independent... Everyday will bring more surprises.. I wish I was there to share with you these joys...
Post a Comment