Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Third and final batch of Christmas pictures

Here is the last batch of pictures. You may notice a difference in the quality of these pictures because my sweet Matt surprised me with this new camera for Christmas! I/We still have A lot of learning to do. I have some really fun videos I will try to get on here later this week.

I also realized that I did not get pictures with Everyone that we spent time with. I wish I had pictures of everyone! We loved seeing all of you!

Our Christmas tree in the works for next year....ha we'll see!

Ornament

Playing with new toy

Christmas bath

First food in the mouth...celery!

Moppy and Hannah

Dad opening his Big gift....a new tool box

Here's the little poem Stefan and I came up with

opening presents...

Matt opening a funny gift

"Santa" aka Stefan brought us mullberry syrup from Oregon to use on our french toast Christmas morning. (stefan also took this picture, Good job!)

Trying to open presents with baby AND Mamaw Lizzie....

Playing with Aunt Leslie

Uncle Brent and Aunt Leslie with Hannah :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sooo much fun having you all visit and stay with us. The time went by sooooo fast though. Little Hannah is so much fun. We miss you guys so much and are planning on seeing you soon.

Happy New Year!!

love, mopy

Karen said...

I love the pictures! They always make me smile. I am so glad that you always update your blog. If I start missing you all, I just click on your blog and look at the pictures again and again. Love to you all....