Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Grocery Shopping!

mid blink
looking at the big lights


Hannah's first trip in the buggy.

I wasn't sure about doing this, but since there were only 3 cars in the parking lot this morning at the store, I figured it would be a good time to try it. I sanitized the cart and then put on the cover, then sprayed the cover with lysol, then sprayed Hannah with Lysol....haha jk but I did sanitize so I think she'll be fine.


She didn't smile at one person in the store, which is not like her. I think she was just taking it all in. The clerks would smile and talk to her but she was stone cold. It was so funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that is just toooo cute. I think she is totally liking the view from there. She is such a big girl now.

Can't wait to see her.

love, mopy

Karen said...

How funny! She was in overload....

Lauren said...

Hahaha. That is too funny. Her face in the first picture is priceless! Also - your sanitizing=priceless. Great job, Mama! :) Hope the Bledsoes had a merry Christmas!