I decided to make a list on Matt's behalf, in no particular order.
3 Things Matt loves about me being pregnant:
1. Eating ice cream with me almost everyday, especially Chick-fil-A ice cream on the weekends.
2. Finding miscellaneous droppings on my belly.
3. The excitement of having a mini Lindsay on the way...Hannah's going to love her Daddy :)
3 Things Matt doesn't love so much about me being pregnant:
1. Mood swings....enough said (sorry Honey, it's the hormones)
2. Trying to have a conversation or enjoy time with someone who is half asleep after 8pm. I can make it until 10 on the weekends...
3. Those burps and other noises that "slip out" more frequently. Luckily they don't smell, it's amazing!
I think Matt will agree with most of what I said.
I know these past eight months have been challenging for him too, but he's been a steady support for me despite my not so sweet moments. I'm very blessed to have him as a partner with me during this time of excitement and anticipation. I love you!!
2 days ago
3 comments:
I love all the comments, especially about the ice cream. Anybody who knows me knows how much I LOVE ICE CREAM! Unfortunately, I do not have a valid reason to eat ice cream every day. I know how much those ice cream cones taste at Chick-fil-A - delicious!
I hope that someone has taken more pictures of you during the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Later in life as you look back, you and Hannah will truly enjoy looking at the pictures.
"mini Lindsay"! that's too cute! :)
Post a Comment