No news yet. Matt and I have been enjoying our last few weeks as a family of two, but we are looking forward to Hannah's arrival. 8 days to go and we are ready! On Wednesday the midwife said that Hannah had "dropped" so she is getting ready to go too. I'm in the process of packing our bags today just so we are ready in case things happen fast. :) I can definitely tell my body is getting ready for the delivery.
This is me and Hannah at 39 weeks
The past few weeks have been mostly relaxing. My last day of work was last Friday and since then, I've been able to rest more and get a few things done around the house that I had been wanting to do. It's made a huge difference in my mood and energy level. I've been so happy not to be sitting in front of a computer all day that I've pretty much stayed away from our computer at home as much as possible, that explains the lack of blogging.
Mom came in this past week for a few days to help me with some things around the house and to have some girl time :) We went shopping one day for some comfy clothes to wear after the baby comes and an outfit for the hospital for me and Hannah. I found something for me and we found the perfect outfit for Hannah, but they didn't have the newborn size....so I'm still looking. If nothing else I can put her in a cute onesie for the trip home.
Mom and I also made some strawberry preserves...yum! She sewed a curtain for our kitchen and you'll never guess where I got the material for the curtains....it came from a skirt I found at Goodwill. I saw the print and just thought it would make a perfect curtain, so walla! We had a good time as usual and stayed busy. I'm looking forward to spending time with her and Hannah together, she's going to be a great Mimi. :)
3 comments:
Lindsay,
I'm so glad I was able to spend some time alone with you before I become a granny! I just hope I'm up to the challenge.
You look sooo good and I know in my heart that you are going to be the best mommy ever. Little Hannah will be so lucky to have you as her mommy.
love you, mimi
You are absolutely beautiful! I agree that Lynn will be an awesome grandmother. Just don't let her spoil Hannah too much, but that's what grandmothers are for, aren't they? I'll have to ask Lynn how she did those curtains because they are just adorable. You are always in my thoughts and prayers....
Your Auntie Karen
You look FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see the two of you together, with Hannah in one of her cutie outfits! :)
Post a Comment