21.5 lbs
28.5 inches
4 teeth
10 fingers and 10 toes (I'm funny ;) )
Walking really well! (see video)
Every day words: Mama, Dada, Dah dah (dolly), Bite (food), baby, Hello, bye bye, booss (books), dat (That?), and other grunts and animal noises
Loves to: Dance to any music, starting to sing a little, flip through books over and over and over, talk to her dolly, talk on the phone or calculator or measuring cup...*sigh*, go outside, grocery shopping, people watch (AKA Staring) and watch Andy Griffith!
Very much dislikes: Diaper changes, having her hair washed, and finger nails clipped (I'm seeing a pattern with grooming necessities)
Eats: Mostly table foods (nutritious, unprocessed table foods), yogurt, lots of fruit, and some baby food ( mostly when we're out to eat). Drinks water and organic milk (half chocolate and half white -slowly reducing the chocolate. I had to use chocolate to wean her...bad mommy)
Schedule: 7AM Awake and ready for sippy cup of milk and some snuggle time!
7:30 Breakfast
9:30ish Nap...maybe (this week it's been short, not sure if she's ready for one nap or it's because she's sick)
12 Lunch
1:30 ish second nap
3:30 snack
4:30 -5:00 Room time (so I can get dinner cooking etc)
5:30 dinner
Family time
7pm bath and bedtime by 7:30
*this is all flexible and some days are a little or a lot off, but mostly this is how we roll...routine. In between eating and naps is lots of playtime and reading, walks, and running errands etc...
At her Dr. Appt., she had 3 vaccines scheduled and a flu shot. In the past, I have spaced them out, but the doctor assured me it would be fine. So I suddenly forgot that I was her mom and it was my decision. I didn't want to question the professional, but it turned out it was just too much for her little body. She's had a fever for three days and is still sick. When I took her back to the dr., they assured me it was a coincidence and she just had a cold and had nothing to do with the shots. So regardless, it was good reminder to go with my mommy instincts and do what I think is best for my baby.
Regardless of her being sickly...she's still walking instead of resting. So she's either snuggling up on my lap (needing lots of extra mommy time) or walking. Here's a better video of her walking.
Hannah walking for real!! from Lindsay Bledsoe on Vimeo.
OH and one other tidbit. Since her feet are still so small (size 2) and she's in the 10% percentile in height, they want her to have a full body skeletal xray to test for dwarfism! We think she is just petite and proportionate and not worried about it either way, we'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Lindsay,
Just found your blog through Lauren's. Your little girl is adorable! Hope all is well in South Carolina.
~Kathy (Goodson) Benitez
Post a Comment