Hannah is going to her 9 month check up tomorrow. I can't believe she is almost a year old!!! This past month has been so fun!! Each month has it's special moments to me but month 8 was just fun! Hannah is really interactive and mimicking a lot, which can be really funny. She's a rolly polly and into everything she can roll to, but not crawling yet and no teeth yet!! Fine with me, she'll be dangerous with teeth i'm sure. Also, I just realized yesterday that I haven't consulted "the books" in almost a month, I used to do that on a daily basis. They are helpful, but it also can drive me crazy comparing and worrying and such. Speaking of books, while I was in TN, I saw a book titled "The Strong Willed Child" on my parents book shelf, and guess who it was for? ME! Apparently I haven't always been as SWEET and innocent as I am today ;) I can't imagine Hannah not being a easy child.... but it could happen. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our time in TN.
lol so sweet, all of those pics. i love the one of hannah with the straw and your mom under it doing practically the same thing, hahah. hannah's a cutie!!!
3 comments:
lol so sweet, all of those pics. i love the one of hannah with the straw and your mom under it doing practically the same thing, hahah. hannah's a cutie!!!
yeah hahaha.....can't stop laughing. I'm a big girl now.....just learning to use a straw....what a marvelous invention. lol
Seriously, we loved every minute of your visit....looking to the next... and yes.....Hannah is a real cutie pa tootie.
Hugs to all......mom
Hannah looks like such a sweet happy baby! I wish I could see her in real life.
Are you still coming to Cookeville in a week or so? Let me know! You are supposed to keep in touch with yo' friend, Lauren.
Post a Comment