2 days ago
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Well I'm not sure what's going on but somehow I uploaded a few pictures in a random order. Hopefully I'll get back into the blogging groove soon. Oh yeah and Stefan has a "euro mullet", where it's long on top and in the back but short on the sides, I tried to get a good picture of it below. I tried to talk him into perming it so he could be a total AC Slater but he didn't like the idea. I can't believe the mullet is making a comeback!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! His hair is a LOT longer than mine.....
Makes me wanna sing .....my ackey breaky heart.......
hahaha I thought the same thing!
I like his hair cut! Call it my love of all things European? Haha. Also, Hannah looks angelic in that last picture - cutie!
Post a Comment