Hannah's is trying out some new glasses. She seemed to like wearing Debbie's reading glasses more. She always takes her sunglasses off about a minute after I put them on, so we were surprised she liked wearing the reading glasses. She kept reaching for them after we took them off. Hopefully this doesn't mean she sees better with them. I wonder if we should get her vision checked. Can you even do that at her age?
Hannah the cool cat
3 comments:
LOL! Those are so cute on her!!!
lol,lol,lol, I can't stop laughing.....now I'm crying. That is just toooo funny.
mom
Be careful about putting prescription glasses on Hannah. I remember reading somewhere that putting on prescription glasses on that are not prescribed for yourself can put a strain on your eyes since your eyes are trying to adjust to the lens. Anyway, the pics are cute!
Post a Comment