Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fresh Air



Today was the prettiest day we've had in a while. After spending the morning in the dr. office getting the flu shot, some fresh air was in order for this afternoon. All the neighbor kids were outside playing, including the cutie next door who calls Hannah "beebee!" I only took pictures of Hannah watching the other kids play. I wanted to take pictures of the other kids, but I thought it might be weird to their parents.





In other news, I spewed black bean juice all over the wall and ceiling last night. I took the little shaker off the pressure cooker before the beans had cooled. Oops! Good thing for the semi-gloss paint that wipes clean and Matt for laughing at me instead of getting mad. The ceiling still has trace amounts of bean juice, I'm thinkin' one of those magic white cleaning pads will take that off. Hopefully...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Hannah is ready to play with the other kids. Cute!!

Haha, on the beans. That's happened to me before....it's scary..but just set the jiggler back on the lid. It should be fine. Have fun cleaning the ceiling.

love, mom

B and R Davenport said...

I would have thought the same thing about not taking pics of other ppls kids! cute pics! and funny story about the beans :) lol

Karen said...

I know that Hannah cannot wait until she can actually run and play with the other kiddies. As far are the pressure cooker mishap, LIVE & LEARN! My pressure cooker has a safety feature on it that will not allow you to remove the toggle until is has decompressed. (The toggle actually screws on and then slides down). It also has locking mechanism handles that cannot be opened until the steam has safely escaped through the vent. These cookers are on sale at Belk for $19.99.

Lauren said...

hahaha about the beans!

And hey! I thought about how I made you present our NOLA trip to that committee that one day at the last minute. Thank you for still being my friend after that! :)

Lauren V. said...

Oh my goodness - those beans! Haha. Sorry about that, I bet it was frustrating and messy. Glad it cleaned up OK!