Oh, how sweet! I'm not sure that Hannah will need those heavy winter things, but she'll need them when you travel to TN! See you then, love to you all.
That was sooo sweet of Megan. Little Hannah looks so cute in them too. Maybe they'll fit better next year. The cookies were to die for. Thanks Megan. See you all at Thanksgiving! Gobble....Gobblemom
Too cute! She looks just like you Lindsay! Her eyes are your's! Adriane and Teresa
That hat is so sweet! I love it! And yay, it is her first Christmas! :) I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, how sweet! I'm not sure that Hannah will need those heavy winter things, but she'll need them when you travel to TN! See you then, love to you all.
That was sooo sweet of Megan. Little Hannah looks so cute in them too. Maybe they'll fit better next year. The cookies were to die for. Thanks Megan.
See you all at Thanksgiving!
Gobble....Gobble
mom
Too cute! She looks just like you Lindsay! Her eyes are your's!
Adriane and Teresa
That hat is so sweet! I love it! And yay, it is her first Christmas! :) I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
Post a Comment