I'm playing in my crib! Still trying to sit up on my own...
I plan on having all our Thanksgiving pics and details soon. We had a great week. We miss all of you already! :)
We also had a successful bowl of oatmeal last night with miss Hannah. She ate it like crazy. We didn't take video or pics, we just enjoyed the moment. Unfortunately it didn't change her sleep but at least she enjoyed it and it was fun for us too. :) I will take pics next time.
2 comments:
Oh how cute!!!. Oatmeal.....how funny.....that's what your dad and I had last night.....isn't it funny how you revert back to your childhood when your older....JK!!
We had such a good time with you all over Thanksgiving.....can't wait to see you again. :)
Hugs to all.
mom
How wonderful that she is eating some solid food (if you can count oatmeal as a solid). Anyway, she looks very happy in her crib. We had a wonderful time during the Thanksgiving holiday and we are very glad that everyone made it safely back home. Love to you all, Auntie Karen
Post a Comment