Thank you Aunt Karen for taking all these pictures!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun weekend!! It was great to see everyone and the many visits from friends and family. Of course I know they only came to see you and Hannah.....but I can deal with that. haha
That's a great picture of the four generations! It was so good to see you and meet Hannah, although only for a minute. Maybe we can try and pow-wow in the Carolinas soon and spend some more QT together? I'd like that :)
3 comments:
What a fun weekend!! It was great to see everyone and the many visits from friends and family. Of course I know they only came to see you and Hannah.....but I can deal with that. haha
love ya, mom
That's a great picture of the four generations! It was so good to see you and meet Hannah, although only for a minute. Maybe we can try and pow-wow in the Carolinas soon and spend some more QT together? I'd like that :)
What a wonderful time I had! I love taking pictures so it was a treat for me to have such photogenic subjects - especially Hannah and her mommie.
Post a Comment