Hannah 4 months ago...
Well I've been slacking on my blogging lately. I just haven't been motivated to do so, even though we've had a lot to talk about. Last week Hannah and I went to Maryville with my Aunt Karen from Charlotte. The Foothills Fall Festival was that weekend and Lauren Crane, a friend from high school, was also getting married that weekend. Matt stayed in SC to work, it was hard to be away from him but he seemed to do okay by himself. He did tell me that "life was better with me" :) Awww. haha Anyway, Hannah and I had sooo much fun seeing family and friends, some she had never met before. Stefan stopped by with his college buds on the way back from the beach and I was so glad!! I miss seeing him, his hair is long and he looks so grown up. (I have a picture of that too)
We went to the outdoor (a little chilly) wedding on Sunday afternoon, and it was SOO beautiful. It was by a creek and they were married under a tree with a simple wooden cross. Hannah sat in my lap all bundled up and only made one peep, of course it was during a prayer. After the ceremony she napped while I chatted with my high school buddies and then she was a little cranky and ready to go when she woke up, but all in all she did better than I expected and we had a fun time!! She did well on the road trip there and also kept on track with her eating and sleeping schedule. I hope she does this well during our holiday traveling. I have so many great pictures that Karen and my mom took but they're on shutterfly and I can't get them to transfer onto the blog. So I will be working on that.
Hannah turned 4 months yesterday and she has a lot to say so be watching for her next post ;)
1 comment:
I had a wonderful time and I already miss you and Hannah. (She traveled better than I did).
Post a Comment