Monday, October 12, 2009

3 month growth spurt and a new toy

Working on rolling over, not there yet

Playing in her crib

Well little Hannah is going through her 3 month growth spurt for the last week. Which means she is eating more often, especially at night (every 2 hours on average)...which means little sleep for mama. But we're hangin' in there. I read they can last up to two weeks, so hopefully we are nearing the end.

Since she's becoming such a big girl, she has been getting bored with our normal routine and wanting more playtime and activities, which is great! So we decided to use some of the giftcard money we had left and invest in an "entertainer" for Hannah. This is the Precious Planet center. She's doing well in it. Still to short to touch the ground so we put a book under her and she loves to "bounce" and make the lights and music go.




I have several videos I would love to share, but they are taking wayyy too long to upload onto the blog. Does anyone know how to do this faster? Hopefully I can figure it out and get some videos on here soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh....I can't to see her!!!!!! mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say..... I can't WAIT to see her......got a little excited there. haha mom

Karen said...

How adorable! And think, I'll get to see her FIRST on Thursday. Ha Ha Lynnie Poo! Hannah's new toy is certainly exciting... can I play with it also? I am so excited about seeing her on Thursday! Love to you all,
Auntie Karen

Lacy said...

Hey Lindsay!! I am backreading on your blog!! :) Need to add it to my reader. (AND, I do like your fall decorations!!)

I use Vimeo.com to upload videos, it is pretty quick but if you aren't a paying member (I'm not) there sometimes is a short 25-50 minute wait before you can *view* your photos and share them on your blog. But you can embed them in a post just like a youtube video.

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

Thanks for the video info Lacy, I will give Vimeo a try.