Monday, July 6, 2009

Warning!

My mom is armed with baby pictures, if you see her please go the other way, fast!  She has already caught some of you and for that I apologize. 

Thank you for the sweet remarks about our Hannah.  We are so thankful to have a healthy, sweet, and happy baby girl.  Today is my first day at home alone with her.  It was a little overwhelming to start of the day but things have settled down.  I have already been spit up on, peed on, and gone through 7 diaper changes...I feel like a real mom!  Time for a shower and a nap!

2 comments:

mom said...

Heehee, I am having fun. The PICTURES come with me. If you want to see me, you see pictures. My friends have been very understanding (so far).

How much does a portable DVD player weigh and is there one purse size? It may just work.

love ya mom

Karen said...

Welcome to Motherhood! You are doing a wonderful job as we all knew you would. Love to you all... Auntie Karen