Ahhh!!! she has my outfit on!!! I can't wait to see her she is so beautiful!!! Hope all is well i know both of you are doing great with her!!! Love you both see ya soon!!
Hannah is gorgeous! And you can tell motherhood is treating you well...you are absolutely glowing! Matthew and I can't wait to meet Hannah when you guys bring her to Mamaw Bible's house!
WOW!!!! What a beautiful baby girl. You have been so blessed. She looks like both of you. Seems like yesterday that I came to see you Matthew when you came home from the hospital and now you are a daddy. I'm getting old! Enjoying your pictures and writings--sure is a long way from the baby books! What a treasure for all of us close to you!! Love you both and can't wait to see your new family member. Mitzi
6 comments:
Ahhh!!! she has my outfit on!!! I can't wait to see her she is so beautiful!!! Hope all is well i know both of you are doing great with her!!! Love you both see ya soon!!
Katelyn!
Hannah is gorgeous! And you can tell motherhood is treating you well...you are absolutely glowing! Matthew and I can't wait to meet Hannah when you guys bring her to Mamaw Bible's house!
Becca
Ooooh, I love the little feet....precious. Music is great too. I miss her so much. She is changing every day. love to all. mimi
I loved the slideshow! Hannah is so beautiful. You all look so happy....
So sweet!! oh enjoy every minute!!hy
WOW!!!! What a beautiful baby girl. You have been so blessed. She looks like both of you. Seems like yesterday that I came to see you Matthew when you came home from the hospital and now you are a daddy. I'm getting old! Enjoying your pictures and writings--sure is a long way from the baby books! What a treasure for all of us close to you!! Love you both and can't wait to see your new family member. Mitzi
Post a Comment