Dad and Matt installed ceiling fans and shelves in the garage
Washed 4 (or 5, I lost count) loads of baby clothes and blankets etc... (I love the smell of Dreft detergent)
Do you think Hannah has enough clothes?!
Mom made a curtain for the window and painted the shelf we found at a garage sale Saturday morning for $2.00!
Good job Mom!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Mom and I went to get pedicures for Mother's day. We have matching toes. :)
5 Weeks to go!
I went to the doctor today and Hannah's head is still down and in position to be delivered! The Midwife said if I go into labor at this point they will not try to stop it. Hannah's lungs are fully enough developed to be delivered. My iron was low, which explains my tiredness lately, but she prescribed me iron tablets to make me feel better. Everything else looks great!! I start going every week now for check-ups!
One more thing:
Wally got a hair cut!
Wally before (sleepy face)
Wally after, no more fluff!
Mike must be a little jealous, he has been pickin' on poor Wally since he came back from the groomer.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pedicure....awwww and allowing me to help with Hannah's room. That was a wonderful Mother's Day.
Mimi had fun!!
Wally looks like a stuffed animal.....soo cute! They did an awesome job.
Don't worry about the unbaked pie crust, lol, you made up for it by that delicious baked oatmeal and your infamous blueberry biscuits. Yum.....love you, mom
Wonderful update! I'm so glad that you all had a great weekend! Granny - excuse me, Mimi, seem s to be having a lot of fun getting ready for Hannah. The nursery looks beautiful! Your doggies are soooo cute~~~~ I cannot wait to see you all - maybe in July?
Hey Lindsay! The nursery looks great! I love the pink and green together.
And I love Wally's haircut--too cute!
Post a Comment