We were
given a baby shower on Saturday at Matt's Aunt Christine's house. Baby Hannah is so spoiled already, we have everything we need to take care of her and more! Christine gave us this beautiful baby quilt she made, when we first told her we were expecting. It's going to look great in the nursery (our project for this weekend) with the pink and green!
Hannah's soon to be aunties :)
We had a great weekend with everyone and came home Sunday to HOT South Carolina. I was still enjoying spring.... Wally will be getting his semi-annual haircut soon so he doesn't overheat.
By the way, thanks to those who left "helpful" comments about the boys and their adjustment to life with the baby. I was told today that I should have a "talk" with them about the baby and then maybe they would understand what is going on. I'll let you know how that goes....
2 comments:
The quilt is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you and Matt. You have such a great support family. Hannah will lack for nothing. I plan on bringing my Momma to Columbia for a one-day visit after the baby is born. She is going to stay with us in NC for a week or so (hopefully). Of course our visit will be worked around your schedule... We are so excited and want to help as much as you will allow. We plan on brining lunch and some casserole dishes that you can freeze for later. Bye for now, love to you all....
I love the quilt. Christina obviously put a lot of time and love into it. How sweet of her to do that!!
Your 4 legged kids are really cute....monsters.....Wally being my fav. Sorry Mike. haha
Can't wait to see and hold Hannah.
See you this weekend. love ya, mom
Post a Comment