I went to the Dr. yesterday and things are still looking good. Baby's head is pointed down and her feet are in the area of my right rib (I've be
en wondering what that was) She may be positioned similarly to this picture. My blood pressure is still normal and I'm feeling really good, so I hope this continues through the rest of the pregnancy.
en wondering what that was) She may be positioned similarly to this picture. My blood pressure is still normal and I'm feeling really good, so I hope this continues through the rest of the pregnancy.We had a nice visit to TN, for Easter weekend with our families and friends. Mom and I were able to shop and lunch together, something we haven't done in a while (I'm having to control her spending on baby clothes...she has developed an addiction and may need an intervention before baby Hannah is born). Matt got to ride dangerously in a fast car, so he had a good time too ;)
Our first baby shower was lost of fun and filled with lots of pink!! I'm looking
forward to dressing her up in all the pretty clothes she's been given. Here is a picture of Matt and I at my mamaw Bible's house, after the baby shower(picture is a tad blurry, sorry). As you can see, I am getting quite a belly. I've hit the 20lb. mark (dr. says it's in the normal range, but it just seems like a lot to gain in 32 weeks).
forward to dressing her up in all the pretty clothes she's been given. Here is a picture of Matt and I at my mamaw Bible's house, after the baby shower(picture is a tad blurry, sorry). As you can see, I am getting quite a belly. I've hit the 20lb. mark (dr. says it's in the normal range, but it just seems like a lot to gain in 32 weeks). We still have a few more showers to come and the nursery to finish. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Toodles!
3 comments:
Hey, Lindsay!
I just tried to leave a comment, but I don't think it worked. You look so cute with your baby belly! I am so happy for you. Can't believe it's only 8 weeks away! Hope everything continues to go well. I'll be thinking about you!
Love,
Lauren
haha, that's sooo funny .....me.....addicted? Do you think? I can't find Baby AA anywhere....so the shoppping continues. Leave me alone...I'm having too much fun.
Give Hannah a hug from g maw.
love ya, mom
Lindsay! just 8 weeks to go! I know it prob seems like a long time but it'll be here in no time!! So excited for you! And I LOVE LOVE the name Hannah! That's my neice's name!
Post a Comment