Saturday we took a quick trip to a Pumpkin/Christmas Tree farm in Gilbert, SC. It was a really nice day for a drive (plus UT was not playing :) ), and I was hoping to get some pretty/yummy pumpkins and also some good pictures. Well, we did get a few good pictures, but it was super crowded and the majority of the time we were just trying to keep Hannah from being trampled. Once we let her out of the stroller, there's no going back. On our way out, I went to pick out a pumpkin and was completely shocked to see the price...for a normal size pumpkin....$20.00!!! We didn't get a pumpkin and I don't think we'll be going back to get a Christmas tree...I can't even imagine! There was a small "petting zoo" with deer, ducks, peacocks, turkeys, and a donkey...we didn't do any "petting", but Hannah did like watching the birds. So, I'm hoping to get a better deal at the Farmer's Market tomorrow on pumpkins and also get a good Fall family shot of all 3 of us at some point. :)

20 Dollars!!








Wardrobe Malfunction
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Hannah's wardrobe malfunction :) I was going to say I loved the whole family's wardrobe before - now with the "issue" it's all even better :)
Miss you friend!
Post a Comment