We have diapers coming out of our ears right now thanks to the Amazon diapers deal. I know some of you readers are mommas or soon to be mommas, so I thought I'd pass this idea along. If you receive Parents or Parenting Early Years magazine, you might have seen the orange card stuck in there the past few months for 20% diapers on Amazon.com. If you also sign up for their Amazon's Subscribe and Save program, you get 30% off your first order. Stack the deals and you get 50% plus free shipping! We now have a 4 month supply for Hannah, that we've paid $44 for. That's $11 a month for Pampers! We've had them shipped to my parents house and now my inlaw's, as you can only redeem one deal per household (I also cancel my Subscribe and Save subscription after a few days so I don't keep getting diapers sent to me at the regular price). So if you want more info about this let me know or go to Moneysavingmom's website here and read more. If you have these coupons and don't plan on using them, I will gladly take the codes and use them myself...if I can talk my neighbors into letting me use their address... :)
This also allows me to pick and choose other store deals on diapers between now and then so I can stay stocked up for cheap.
Let me know if you know of any other good deals!
*you can buy any brand, not just pampers
1 comment:
This is too cute......is she reading the directions?
mimi
Post a Comment