Thursday, August 5, 2010

The many hats of Hannah

Normally Hannah will not keep a hat on her head for very long, but while in TN, mom, stefan and I went to Tarjay and Stefan decided to let Hannah model some hats. She just sat there and let us dress her up, bless her little heart. I think I may have to go back and get the scarf she's modeling, the more I see it the more I like it!



My Favorite!


Mid blink


Britney Spears or Michael Jackson?!


Let's go to the shore, shall we?


Bonjour!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Love the blue & white hat! Those are really fun pictures!!

Lauren V. said...

Hahaha! She looks adorable! I love her "shore" hat - she looks ready for the Derby! So cute, and yes, that scarf is way cute too!

Anonymous said...

Haha....that was too much fun....and she seemed to enjoy it too. Next time.....shoe dept. haha
love,
mom