Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend visitors

Matt's dad and sister came to visit us this past weekend. Jim helped Matt put in a patio, which looks great. (I hope to have some before and after pictures in the next week or so) and I tried to help a little. Leslie is almost 5 months pregnant, with a baby girl, :) so she played with Hannah while we worked.

It was a really nice weekend weather wise so we took Hannah to the pool. She was almost unresponsive for the first 10 minutes, it was so funny. She just was in awe I guess. I was a little worried about all the other kids getting too crazy, but everyone was well behaved :) and Hannah loved watching the other kids playing in the pool the most. (I couldn't see when I was taking pictures so I accidently cut Leslie out of the picture...sorry Leslie)




Hannah acted like she had never seen curly hair before and started playing with Leslie's hair. So funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looove Miss Hannah's cool floatie. I want one of those for myself. haha

Leslie looks great and so do you litle mom. :)

mom