Untitled from Lindsay Bledsoe on Vimeo.
*since this video was taken this morning she's been trying to pull up on EVERYTHING, so I'm having to keep a close watch on her and get this place fully baby proofed!
Other things going on here:
It is getting HOT, we have to take our walks early in the morning so we don't melt away. The evenings are still really nice so that's still a good time to hang out outside.
Hannah has been having a really hard time sleeping through the night and going to sleep initially the past few days. I don't see any signs of a tooth, but I read that at this age separation anxiety is an issue so I may start letting her have some alone play time during the day so she isn't so dependent on me. I also read that their sleep cycle changes at 12 months and they have to relearn to soothe themselves to sleep AND they don't really sleep consistently through the night until 3. Has this been any issue for any of you mamas? I was shocked and discouraged to read that. I thought we were in the clear until she left for college...jk but seriously I thought it was easy peasy for the most part from here on out. I think I might just be optimistic. ;)
Hannah has been surprising us by blurting out random word sounding sounds lately. I can't make out what she is saying but it always sounds Japanese. I thought I was teaching her English? She says mamama and dada and no no no. I'm not really sure which to consider her first word. I think "no no no" is really the only one she ALWAYS understands and means to say at the right time. Mom said "no" was my first word. Kind of funny.
2 comments:
Look at those ballet toes. I can't do my toes like that and I do pilates. You may want to order some eyes for the back of your head now.....it's time. :)
love, mom
When I was watching that video, I was getting so into it! When she turned away from the stairs I was like, "No! Go back! You have to stand up." :) That's really exciting for you guys!
Also, keep up the Japanese! They say it's the hardest to learn, other than English so maybe she'll be a brilliant bilingual baby ;)
Post a Comment