Hannah is sick with her second little baby cold. We think it's because of her teething that she has the cold. Her new tooth has been troublesome to me also, I will spare you the details...you might get the hint. ;) So we have also started weaning, very slowly. I'm also planning her first, 1st birthday party (we're having one with my family and one with Matt's family, since everyone can't come to SC at one time) for next weekend. So I'm a little tired and busy and trying not to get too stressed. The theme of her party is SIMPLE haha. Seriously, it's a cook out with quite a bit of family, but the menu and decor is very simple....burgers and pink. Well it's not that simple, but you get the idea. So that's what we're up to this week.
Here are some pics of Hannah in the pool last week.

Our little WHO girl in the water




Finally I have a picture of her sleeping (I'm always scared I'll wake her up), this is her new position to take naps.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see her....well......you guys too! It's been sooo long. It will be fun....just relax :)
I love the child's pose of her sleeping.....wonder why it gets that name as a yoga move?
love ya, mom
SO sweet!! I can't believe she is almost a yr old! Goodness time flies. She is precious! (oh, and I got the hint ;) )
Post a Comment