Mom, Dad, and Stefan came to visit us Thursday through Saturday and we had a lot of fun playing, eating, and enjoying the nice weather. I have some cute little videos to upload later, but here are some pictures for now.
I literally grabbed the camera before we ran out the door to church to take a few quick shots, so none of them turned our perfectly.
Hannah is doing much better with the eating and sleeping, by the way. So I think we're getting back on track. :) I'm watching little Ella, from next door, today and tomorrow so I have my hands full!! They are both asleep so I'm ready to relax for a bit.
3 comments:
What a cute little tulip dress on a cute little girl. We had a great time....glad we were able to spend some quality time with you.
Thanks for all the awesome homemade food....it was delicious. Don't forget to send me the bbq chicken pizza recipe and while your at it how about the chocolate banana pudding :) (I'm holding you responsible for the three pounds I gained over the weekend) haha
Can't wait to see the videos.
love to all, mom
I love the little bow! Soooo cute! Too bad we couldn't get together this week! :(
Glad you and your little fam had a relaxing Easter. It sometimes is nice to just be able to celebrate in your own surroundings, even if you miss your family. It kind of sets the holiday apart in a special way.
Hope you're having a good week!
I wish we could of worked out Lauren. Hopefully we can meet up soon! Yeah I agree about it being special in a way that we can do our own thing sometimes.
Post a Comment