This morning I gave her a spoon to play around with and just practice holding correctly. I put a tiny bit of her apples and oatmeal on it, and she mostly got it on her platter but she did make it to her mouth once successfully! I'm sure this will take A LOT of practice but it's fun to watch her learn new things. I'd rather keep things neat and clean, but I know I'm going to have to let that fly out the window as she grows up. As long as she keeps things organized, color coded, and in alphabetical order I'm fine. (i'm kidding....maybe) ;)
2 days ago
4 comments:
Pretty pictures of that sweet Hannah! :)
Also, the mess is okay. Just goes along with the territory, which I know you know! :) That's great that she was able to get it to her mouth. That's a hard skill! :)
These are just too cute. She'll have the spoon mastered in no time.
Congrats little Hannah on your first little baby tooth.
Love ya,
mom
Yay for her first tooth!! I am excited for her! Such a cute blog, I love all the pictures. You are such a great mom.
ps. guess what I thought about today and busted out laughing about?! SO RANDOM- Gidget and the part in the movie where it totally is NOT her and you and I would always laugh so hard to see that part. Sweet memories! love ya!
"As long as she keeps things organized, color coded, and in alphabetical order I'm fine."
Haha, you sound like me! I have been worried lately about having a baby one day and coming to grips with an inevitably messy, cluttered house. If you figure out how to teach Hannah these things, let me know so I can practice before a baby ever comes along ;)
Post a Comment