Monday, March 8, 2010

Lip Smackin' good

We were in TN this weekend to see Matt's family, but for those of you who we didn't see here are some of Hannah's funny things she's doing with her mouth. She's also learning to wave goodbye but I haven't got that on tape yet.

Lip Smackin' good! from Lindsay Bledsoe on Vimeo.



She's also learning to say mama, not dada yet. We're not counting this as her first words though because she's mostly babbling it and she doesn't know that I'm mama yet. She just says it to everything. I don't know if it should count or not, or if her first word is when she knows what she is saying.


Untitled from Lindsay Bledsoe on Vimeo.



I'm also planning to start teaching her sign language this month. I guess I may be starting a little late but I think she can learn quickly at the stage she's at now, she's really good with her hands and fingers. I'm thinking of trying a set of flash cards, Matt's coworker's wife uses these and she said they were really good for her daughter. Let me know if you've heard of a good signing book for babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just too cute. But honestly your dad and I do the lip smacking when we eat our oatmeal too. So it must be an inherited trait. lol

hugs to all,
mom

Karen said...

I love your video and hope you'll do more! Hannah is growing up so fast and she is simply adorable!