Friday, February 26, 2010

What we've been up to this week


We've had a good week getting back into the groove of things after us all being sickly the last week. So here's what we've been up to.

Being silly before bath time


Made some peas for baby

Ate some well rounded dinners

Found some new toys, tupperware!


believe it or not she is not fussy in this picture, she is just getting ready to make a loud noise

AND Hannah has a new lovey....

Meet Miss Lion

When Hannah was sick last week we tilted her crib mattress slightly to help the drainage, well drain! She has always loved the lion on her mobile, but she had a better view of the lion, which is hanging over the opposite end of the crib, when she first woke up. She started talking to the lion and would be starring at it when I would go in to get her. So I took the lion off the mobile and she has been having a lot of fun with it. She will put it right up to her face and smile. It is one of the cutest things.


they gaze into each others eyes...

She pets Miss Lion

and eats her

I don't know if she did this on purpose, but we do kiss a lot and I think she was having Miss Lion kiss Pooh Bear! (she did this several times, face to face)

Bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is feeling better.

Hannah and Miss Lion are so cute playing together. Wait until she feeds her baby dolls.

Cute pics.

love, mom

B and R Davenport said...

These are such cute pics and such a sweet story about Miss Lion and Hannah's friendship. She is looking more and more like you (Hannah, not Miss Lion)! Glad you're all feeling better!!

Karen said...

I'm glad you all are feeling better and that it was nothing more serious than a cold. I have never known a child who did not like pots, pans and bowls. Give Hannah a kiss for me!