Monday, February 8, 2010

2 years ago today...


2 years ago today my sweet Matt and I were married. Life together has been so fun and also such a huge learning process.

It isn't always easy, and sometimes it's messy...

but we always make up...


and most importantly we always have fun!

Love you Honey!

I'm so glad I married someone who is my best friend, and I can't wait to sit on our front porch when we're old and look back on our life together!



While we watch our cows...

haha just had to throw that in there ;) ya never know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!

love ya, mom

Lauren said...

Yay! Happy anniversary to you and Matt! I hope you have many many more happy years together!


Cows are weird.

Lauren V. said...

Congratulations :)I'm glad I got to be a part of your special day with you!

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

Cows are not weird. ;)

Karen said...

It's hard to believe that it has been 2 years..... it seems like yesterday.