Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend...a little late.


Here are the few pics that I took during Thanksgiving, it seems like everyone else is taking pictures so I forget to.

Aunt Leslie posing with Hannah

Hannah playing with Uncle Brent

who knew a tupperware lid would be so fun? Thanks Mamaw Lizzy!


Hannah and Cousin Chase

Enjoying a pretty day on the farm


Uncle stef keeping Hannah warm


First ride on a 4 wheeler....now daddy wants one too!


Love that smirk she has goin' on.

We had a great time but it flew by too fast!! We stayed with Matt's Mamaw Lizzy and she really enjoyed spending time with Hannah. We ate so much good food and had family pictures taken with all of Matt's family. I was a little nervous about how Hannah would do but she did great!! They kept her attention and we had fun with all the different poses. On Sat. we went to my mamaw's house for Thanksgiving and had a little adventure. As you can see Hannah went on the 4 wheeler...well not really. Stefan made me drive the go cart (Karen has the pictures for that) he didn't tell me the brakes didn't work well until after we started...so I almost ran into a ditch but we made it okay.

I love life on the farm...maybe we'll have a place like that one day. I have a dream of having a cow and chickens....we can't have those kind of things in our neighborhood, homeowner's association won't allow it....wonder why? Okay now I'm getting silly but seriously I do love farm life or just the idea of it.

Can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your comments about loving the farm.....no doubt Hannah is going to love her pot belly pig for Christmas (it's a tea cup).

Oh, and then a chicken or two later on.... like for Easter. Awww, the sounds of farm life....roosters crowing at 4:30...I really miss that stuff. NOT!!

mopie

P.S. cute pics

Lauren V. said...

Love the pictures! If you have a farm, can you store some animals for me? Specifically I'd like a pot-bellied pig and some goats :)

On another note - your go-cart incident reminds me of my dirt bike incident at RR. Remember when I gunned it and ran into the wall? Haha. Glad you're OK!

Karen said...

I have some wonderful pictures of you all during Thanksgiving in TN and when I have more time I'll post them. Thanks for all the updates and pics. Love to you all....