Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random Tidbits



Sleeping on the big bed before we hit the road. (She likes to pull the blankie over her face to get to sleep. * I ALWAYS check to make sure she has a breathing hole after she goes to sleep.)


Blankie against her face.
Matt and Dad at the UT/SC game...boxed seats!


"So cute it's scary" says her shirt.


Halloween Weekend

We went in to TN for the UT/SC game and took a detour through Hot Springs, NC due to the rockslide. The tree colors and the mountains were sooo beautiful. Hannah did well on the curvy roads, they mostly lulled her to sleep. At one point on the trip I said to Hannah "Look at all the pretty colors!" and she said "woooaaa". Good timing. It was funny, you just had to hear it. We didn't participate in the Halloween festivities this year. Matt and Dad were at the game and Mom, Hannah, and I did a little shopping and made butternut squash pies. YUM!

Chatter Box

These past few weeks Hannah has started to be very vocal with her cooing. She is starting to put more consonants into her coos. She has done Raaa a few times and a lot of "gooLs" and "hos" and once a "maaa". :)

First try...

So we tried to feed her "cereal" for the first time last night. It was cute and she had fun but she is not ready for cereal quite yet. It was a huge mess, which I expected, but I don't think she actually ate any of it. She just pushed it out with her tongue, and that skill will come with time. We'll try again next month.

Here we go!


Let's try again mom!

I give up...all done!



Trying out a new carrier that we borrowed from a neighbor. I think this one is better for going out and about now that she is bigger. (I have to take pictures like this in the bathroom, please excuse the toilet in the back ground :) )

I took Hannah to the farmer's market yesterday in the carrier and walked around. She had on little blue jean leggings and PINK shoes. I did not put a bow in her hair, bc I thought she looked girly enough. So we walked around and two people commented on how cute HE was. And this nice man selling grits told me to "feed that boy some grits". I about died! I kind of laughed and said "SHE doesn't eat solids yet" and he just ignored me. So I guess when we go out I'm going to start putting her in ALL pink and put a big bow on her head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute she was!! It was fun as usual. Glad Tn. pulled out a win for Matt too. Crow does not taste good I hear. haha

Keep trying the cereal....she will get the taste of it and then you can't feed her fast enough.

Hugs to all.

love, mopie

Karen said...

I love all the pictures. I always look forward to your blog. It's hard to believe that anyone would mistake Hannah for a boy - even without any pink on! I think she is as girly as girly can be! Nevermind the "old codger", he probably had poor eyesight anyway.
Love to you all,
Auntie Karen