Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rainy Day



Well this past week has been out of our norm. Hannah has been waking up more frequently during the night and even crying some, which she didn't even do when she was a newborn. I can handle waking up 2-3 times during the night and I even enjoy our nightly sessions but 4 -5 times a night is really taking a toll on my sleep. Sooo today we're staying in our PJ's and taking the day off! It's raining, dinner's in the crockpot, and the house is clean. Fortunately Hannah is happy as can be during her awake time. She even giggled for me yesterday, a real laugh.! It was so cute, I wish Matt had heard it. Apparently Hannah likes to nap more on rainy days, so I've had more free time than normal today. I decided to play around with the camera and take pictures of things around the house. I love looking at blogs and see the pictures they take of random items in their home so I thought I would have fun with it (even though my blog is not about home decor and I only have like 5 people who read this).









Even my left-brained husband has a creative side. ;) He edited this picture he found from the UT game on Halloween.

2 comments:

Lauren V. said...

Haha, I love seeing your creative side with the photos, and I laughed when I saw Matt's contribution.

Consider me jealous for being able to spend a rainy day at home, relaxing and enjoying being cuddled up inside. I am jealous.

Karen said...

What great pics! You made a dreary day into a productive one..... I missed those pics of Hannah though... Love to you all
Auntie Karen