Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's Up Dudes ?!


I got some new shades and I feel good! I can see the world outside much clearer without the sun in my eyes. I've been keeping mom busy by changing my schedule around each day. I like to keep things interesting, routines are boring! She says I'll be happier if I have a routine but I'm not so sure. I keep myself busy during the daytime cooing and gurgling at mom and dad, they seem to love it. I'm also trying to stand up, but they won't let me for very long, they say it's too soon and it will cause me to have bowed legs?


Anyway...this past weekend mommy's parents Moppy and Poppy, as we call them, came to see me. They played with me, and took me out to lunch and dinner, gave me baths, went shopping and we even went to church for the first time. The music was a little loud, but I enjoyed it for the most part. The sermon was deep, I'm still thinking about it. I haven't experienced many things so I can't relate the sermons to my own life just yet. They have a nursery at church but Mommy's still too attached to let me go, she says I'm still too little.

Well, this has been an overload of information, time to nap. Enjoy the pictures below. :)


Bath time with Moppy


Playing with Poppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was soooo fun spending some quality time with you all and especially little Hannah. (We may just have to move in.....haha) JK

She is changing and growing sooo fast......

I miss her little sweet smile each morning and all the funny faces at bath time. She's a jewel.
mopie