
Hi bloggy people, Hannah here.
I'm 3 months old now, can you believe it?! My life has gone by pretty fast so far. Lately, I've been exploring more of the world around me. Mom and Dad used to put me in these little chairs made for babies, but I don't want to just lay around all the time anymore. I'm trying to sit up but I'm still very wobbly. Mommy has to hold on to me but it's fun to practice. I'm sleeping a little better. I have one 5-6 hour stretch at night and then I eat and go back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. I like to smile and goo and coo a lot, but not when they put cameras in front of me. It makes me nervous, I can't perform that way. As you can see I have a full head of hair now....but only from the front. I've tried to keep it a secret but there's no denying it, i've got issues going on with the back of my head, it's not pretty.
blurry, but you get the idea
Things I like right now are my crib mobile, my hands, and my feet. All these things keep me pretty occupied. I like to feel everything with my hands and I try to put stuff in my mouth too but Mommy and Daddy don't always let me. I still love them though :) Hope to see you soon. Love, Hannah
We could not get her to stay still for this picture and of course no smile...
3 comments:
Oh my gosh....Hannah is getting prettier...is that possible? You both are looking good.
Don't worry about the hair...that is usual....yours did the exact same thing....it will soon reappear.
Looking forward to seeing you alll very very soon. love, mopie
I hope I get to meet Hannah soon too! And Linds - that last picture of you is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you in 2 1/2 weeks!
Hannah is just wonderful! I love reading her blog.... it makes my day! Love you all,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment