This week has been a lot of fun for us. First we had a visit from my friend Megan from college. She flew in from Peoria, Illinois on Saturday night and stayed through Tuesday. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of her with Hannah on my camera so I will post those later when I get them from her. It was good to be able to spend time with her since we don't get to see each other but maybe twice a year now. We took Hannah shopping and tried to take fun baby pictures of Hannah, but she got tired of that quickly. Matt thinks they're silly.
On Thursday, Mom, Dad, Stefan, his two biking buddies, and my mamaw came to visit Hannah. Stefan is racing in the Charlotte area this week so they were able to stop by for the day. This was the first time Mamaw had seen Hannah in person so it was a special day. Hannah stayed in good spirits most of the day, being passed around by my crazy family can be tiring so she finally just conked out. Aunt Karen wasn't able to come but she sent lots of yummy vegetables from her garden...Thanks again!
Action shot, Hannah can be a wiggle worm sometimes.
"Hey Uncle Stef, You look like a cool guy"
Playing with Hannah
All of a sudden she blinked and never opened her eyes
Guess who held her most of the day?
Sleeping beauty
On Sunday my college roomie Amanda and her husband Michael are coming to stay for a few days on their way to the beach. We are excited to see them!! It's hard being away from such good friends and of course family. We hope to be coming to TN soon :) I think Hannah will enjoy a road trip.
*Interesting fact: At my 6week checkup, the midwife who delivered Hannah said that Hannah was one of three Hannah's she delivered in a row. I guess it's a popular name this year?
3 comments:
It was fun!!!!!!!!!!
Your a great mommy!!!!!!!!!!
love you, mom
The pictures are awesome! I'm so sorry that I did not come along with the others, but I plan on coming for a visit soon and it will be less tiresome for everyone. Love to you all....
I'm glad that friends have been able to come and visit you! I miss you!
Hannah is such a little cutie!:) I know you're so in love!
Lauren
Post a Comment