On Sunday, Jim and Debbie came to visit and stay the night with us and little Hannah. We went on a drive and out to dinner, it was Hannah's first real restaurant experience. Matt and I have only been brave enough to take to fast food joints, where we can exit quickly if needed. She slept all through dinner so it worked out fine. They witnessed her first pacifier experience. Matt and I have been reluctant to give her one but we decided to get one for emergency situations, basically for when we're in public and she gets fussy on us. So we tried it and she seemed to like it. So we know it will work when the time comes. I don't really think it's a cute accessory for her pretty face but we have some pictures of it.
"You look a lot like my Daddy"
Matt and I caught her trying to find her thumb to suck on and it's so cute to watch. She's so smart, she would look at her thumb and then would stick her hand to her mouth but it just didn't get in the right spot.
I took her again to the grocery store yesterday in the sling. This time I let her sit up a little bit so she could look around if she wanted. She was awake for the first 10 minutes and was so alert to everything. I was talking to this elderly man who wanted to know "what I had in there"-the sling- and while I was talking she just looked up and stared at me the whole time. It was really sweet. I think she's starting to recognize our voices from other people's voices. Matt can get her attention more quickly than I can, I think because his voice is louder and deeper than mine...or maybe she just likes her Daddy better.
She'll be a month old tomorrow, I can't believe it!!
SMILE! :)
2 comments:
These are wonderful pics. I love reading all about her. It certainly makes my day! Love to you all....
Awwwww, how cute. She is changing soooo much! She has the sweetest little face. Obviously she likes her new dig. Give her a big hug from mimi. See you soon!!!!
Post a Comment