Well, due day has come and gone....and baby Hannah is still enjoying her time in the womb. I have to say that I was a little disappointed yesterday. I know most first-time moms go later, but I was just hoping the due day would be true. Matt and I are about as ready as we can be at this point. I read a random fact that 14% of women go into labor on Tuesdays and are least likely to give birth on the weekend. So maybe tomorrow will be our day!? We have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday, if I make it that long, to see how she's doing in there. They'll check her weight, amount of amniotic fluid, and movement to see if she can stay in my belly a little longer and come on her own. I'm praying that she will come on her own, I really don't want to be induced unless there is a serious reason to do so.
On a side note, Matt tried to teach me to drive a stick shift last night. I thought it would be pretty easy to learn but it wasn't... at all! He was very patient with me and I thought I had killed his truck. So after some tears of frustration I gave up. I was finally able to stop and go, but I killed the clutch pulling in the driveway. He said I did "really good".... it was fun to try I suppose.
I plan on resting and walking the rest of today, I hope to have exciting news soon!
*Check out Stefan's blog, he just returned from Germany and has posted some pictures*
2 comments:
Was Tuesday your day? :)
Rocky and Sarah love your website and pictures. I'm sorry that Hannah has not shown up yet for her birthday party. Maybe she is still trying to decide what to wear since she is a princess. Take care and you are always in my prayers. Love you, Auntie Karen
Post a Comment